Mood Lamp – Project Update No. 1

I have updated the project page for my Mood Lamp project, however, the page is a little disjointed and needs to be cleaned up and structured.

I am currently working on this project in my spare time and hope to have some photos posted in the near future showing the development work being undertaken and will provide more updates as to the progress.

I have recently changed from using an RGB LED spotlight to a 12-pixel Adafruit Neopixel Ring, primarily because the green channel on the spotlight has died.  Also, the Neopixel Ring opens up for further modes (such as firelight/candle flickering) to be added.  I had ordered a 24 pixel ring as well but after a little experimentation I found the 12-pixel ring to be perfectly bright enough for what I need.

Check back soon for further updates!

Leave a Reply